10/12/2014

什麼都能賣(1) -Bezos 罵人的慣用句

雙十假期看這本有關Amazon的故事。
We are genuinely customer centric,long term oriented and invent. Many companies focus on competitors, care about the dividends in 2-3 years , and prefer to be close followers, because it is safer.

Bezos asked the writer, brad stone, how to handle the narrative fallacy? The term is fromTaleb, writer of the Black Swan, to describe how humans are inclined to turn complex realities into oversimplified stories. In order to avoid it. The writer tried to interview 300 current or former employees and drew reporting of past 15 years about amazon. It will not be based only on story telling or memory.
The goal of the book is to tell the story of Amazon, the tale of bezos and how he, his family and colleagues bet on internet and a store that sell everything.

在222~223頁有一些bezos罵人的話,很有趣的蒐集在這裡。
If that is our plan, I  don't like our plan.
I'm sorry, did I  take my stupid pills today?
Do I need to go down and get the certificate that says I'm CEO of the company to get you to stop challenging me on this?
Are you trying to take credit for something you had nothing to do with?
Are you lazy or just incompetent?
If I hear that idea again, I'm gonna have to kill myself.
Does it surprise you that you don't know the answer to that question?
Why are you ruining my life?
The document was clearly written by B team.Can someone get me the A team document? I don't want to waste my time with the B team document.

Bezos doesn't tolerate stupidity, even accidental stupidity. 

 

沒有留言: